如何用英语思考(及为何必须)
How to THINK in English (and why you must)

学习步骤
- 1无字幕视频——建立原始语感
- 2纯音频磨听——强化听觉记忆
- 3双语字幕视频——理解对照
- 4重点词汇——精准积累
- 5地道表达——母语化模仿
- 6听音填空——捕捉细节
- 7纯英文本精读——深化理解
- 8中英文本——培养地道翻译能力
记录你听到的关键词、场景和情绪
She became fluent in French after living in Paris for a year.
在巴黎生活了一年后,她的法语变得流利了。
He was good at compartmentalizing his work and personal life.
他善于将工作和个人生活分开。
Learning verb conjugation is essential for mastering Spanish.
学习动词变化是掌握西班牙语的关键。
She spends two hours commuting to work every day.
她每天花两个小时通勤上班。
He used an analogy to explain how the heart works like a pump.
他用一个类比来解释心脏如何像泵一样工作。
Carrying the financial burden alone was stressful.
独自承担经济负担很有压力。
Her fluency in German impressed the interviewers.
她流利的德语给面试官留下了深刻印象。
His approach to solving problems was very mechanical.
他解决问题的方法非常机械。
Learning to cook isn't rocket science.
学习烹饪并不是什么复杂的事。
She learned to compartmentalize her emotions.
她学会了将自己的情感分隔开来。
Fake it till you make it
I was nervous about the presentation, but I decided to fake it till I make it.
我对演讲感到紧张,但我决定假装自信直到真正自信。
Kill two birds with one stone
By biking to work, I kill two birds with one stone: I save money and get exercise.
骑自行车上班,我一举两得:既省钱又锻炼身体。
It's not rocket science
Just follow the instructions; it's not rocket science.
按照说明做就行,这不是什么难事。
On the back of your hand
She knows the city like the back of her hand.
她对这座城市了如指掌。
Make it a habit
If you want to improve, make it a habit to practice every day.
如果你想进步,就要养成每天练习的习惯。
Slow you down
Translating in your head will only slow you down.
在脑子里翻译只会拖慢你的进度。
Surround yourself with
Surround yourself with English to improve faster.
让自己置身于英语环境中以更快进步。
Part of you
After years of practice, playing the piano is part of you.
经过多年的练习,弹钢琴已成为你的一部分。
Clear your nose
Once you clear your nose, thinking in English becomes easier.
一旦清除了障碍,用英语思考就变得更容易。
Flow
When you think directly in English, everything will just flow.
当你直接用英语思考时,一切都会流畅进行。
You're never going to become in English if you keep making this mistake.
You need to stop in your head from your own language into English.
You need to start thinking in English.
And what happens is it you down.
It's not a way of speaking.
Fake it till you make it means you to do something until eventually, after you do it a lot, you got it.
Surrounding yourself with the language.
But that method of English, or just blocking it off in a way, won't help you become fluent.
It's about using the time you have in the 24-hour day and some things.
Fluency doesn't mean being perfect.
原声段落播放 · 点击任意句子即可播放
还没有选择句子
You're never going to become fluent in
你永远无法{流利地}掌握
English if you keep making this mistake.
英语,如果你一直犯这个错误。
You need to stop translating in your head
你需要停止在脑海中翻译
from your own language into English.
从你的母语到英语。
You need to start thinking directly in English.
你需要开始直接用英语思考。
And that's why in today's video I want
这就是为什么在今天的视频中我想