全英|Your MBTI does not define you! 你的MBTI不能定义你!
English|Your MBTI does not define you!

学习步骤
- 1无字幕视频——建立原始语感
- 2纯音频磨听——强化听觉记忆
- 3双语字幕视频——理解对照
- 4重点词汇——精准积累
- 5地道表达——母语化模仿
- 6听音填空——捕捉细节
- 7纯英文本精读——深化理解
- 8中英文本——培养地道翻译能力
记录你听到的关键词、场景和情绪
She reads her horoscope every day because she's interested in astrology.
她每天都会看星座运势,因为她对占星术很感兴趣。
The movie's portrayal of historical events was highly accurate.
这部电影对历史事件的描绘非常准确。
He was very calculating in his approach to business deals.
他在处理商业交易时非常精于算计。
As an introvert, she prefers quiet evenings at home.
作为一个内向的人,她更喜欢在家安静地度过夜晚。
His outgoing personality makes him popular at parties.
他外向的性格使他在聚会上很受欢迎。
The novel presents a nuanced view of the complex relationship.
这部小说对复杂的关系提出了微妙的看法。
She has a dreamy imagination that often takes her to faraway places.
她有一种梦幻般的想象力,常常带她去遥远的地方。
He is very sensitive to criticism.
他对批评非常敏感。
The book provides valuable insight into human behavior.
这本书对人类行为提供了有价值的洞察力。
The ultimate goal of the project is to reduce poverty.
该项目的最终目标是减少贫困。
set in stone
The schedule isn't set in stone; we can make changes if needed.
日程不是固定不变的,如果需要我们可以做出调整。
take something too far
He joked about quitting his job, but I think he took it too far.
他开玩笑说要辞职,但我觉得他有点过分了。
gain a clearer sense of
Traveling helped me gain a clearer sense of who I am.
旅行帮助我更清楚地了解自己。
hold you back
Don't let fear hold you back from pursuing your dreams.
不要让恐惧阻碍你追求梦想。
at the end of the day
At the end of the day, it's your happiness that matters.
归根结底,你的幸福才是最重要的。
put you in a box
Don't let society put you in a box; you're more than just one label.
不要让社会将你归类限制,你不只是一个标签。
way more than
You're way more than just your job title.
你远不止是你的职位。
take something personally
Don't take his comments personally; he's just having a bad day.
别把他的评论当成是针对你个人的,他只是今天心情不好。
make sense
It makes sense that you're tired after working all day.
你工作了一整天后感到疲倦是有道理的。
not realistic at all
His plan to travel the world without any money is not realistic at all.
他计划不带钱环游世界完全不切实际。
Everyone loves to _____1_____ about themselves.
If you've ever read books about making friends or building connections, one of the main things they say is ask people _____2_____ about themselves because people love talking about themselves.
I think that's also why things like MBTI, astrology, personality tests, and stuff like that are all so _____3_____.
It's also just fun to see things about yourself and your friends and read about all your personality _____4_____.
Once you find out your MBTI, you might spend a lot of time looking up all the character traits and think like, wow, that is so me. Everything is so true. This _____5_____ everything about me.
Actually, I think these results are more of an accurate _____6_____ of who you are at this moment.
I mean, I've been an _____7_____ for a very long time now.
But when people say stuff like, oh, you're actually a lot more _____8_____ than I thought.
Defining yourself too strongly by a personality type can actually hold you back from future _____9_____.
What really shapes us isn't a test result, but our life _____10_____.
原声段落播放 · 点击任意句子即可播放
还没有选择句子
Everyone loves to talk about themselves.
每个人都喜欢谈论自己。
If you've ever read books about making friends or
如果你曾经读过关于交朋友或
building connections,
建立人际关系的书籍,
one of the main things they say is
其中主要提到的一点是
ask people questions about themselves
询问他人关于他们自己的问题
because people love talking about themselves.
因为人们喜欢谈论自己。