全英|内向不是缺点,而是一种自由!there's nothing wrong with being an introvert!
All English|Introversion is not a flaw, but a form of freedom! There's nothing wrong with being an introvert!

学习步骤
- 1无字幕视频——建立原始语感
- 2纯音频磨听——强化听觉记忆
- 3双语字幕视频——理解对照
- 4重点词汇——精准积累
- 5地道表达——母语化模仿
- 6听音填空——捕捉细节
- 7纯英文本精读——深化理解
- 8中英文本——培养地道翻译能力
记录你听到的关键词、场景和情绪
When I say I'm an introvert, a lot of people might jump to conclusions.
当我说我是一个内向的人时,很多人可能会妄下结论。
I think a lot of people have a misconception of what an introvert truly is.
我认为很多人对内向的人真正是什么有误解。
People might think antisocial or someone who doesn't like people.
人们可能会认为反社会或不喜欢人的人。
Humans are very multifaceted.
人类是非常多方面的。
I feel more recharged in my alone time.
在我的独处时间里,我感觉更有活力。
Being around people can feel really draining.
和人在一起会感觉很疲惫。
It's helped me gain more independence.
这帮助我获得了更多的独立。
It doesn't mean you have to confine yourself to this box.
这并不意味着你必须把自己限制在这个框框里。
I don't like to take the initiative to make friends.
我不喜欢主动交朋友。
My self-worth comes from myself and not from other people.
我的自我价值来自于我自己,而不是别人。
jump to conclusions
Don't jump to conclusions about why she's late; maybe there's traffic.
不要匆忙下结论说她为什么迟到,可能是堵车了。
hold us back
Fear of failure should not hold us back from pursuing our dreams.
对失败的恐惧不应阻碍我们追求梦想。
on my terms
I want to live my life on my terms, not someone else's.
我想按照自己的方式生活,而不是别人的。
drag him around
I don't want to drag him around to places he has no interest in.
我不想硬拉着他去他不感兴趣的地方。
take the initiative
She took the initiative to organize the event.
她主动组织了这个活动。
attach their own value to
Some people attach their own value to what their friends think of them.
有些人把自己的价值依附于朋友对他们的看法。
Just because you're an introvert doesn't mean you have to confine yourself to this box.
仅仅因为你是内向的人并不意味着你必须把自己限制在这个框框里。
at the end of the day
At the end of the day, happiness is what matters most.
归根结底,幸福是最重要的。
bring you joy
Find activities that bring you joy and make time for them.
找到给你带来快乐的活动,并为它们腾出时间。
stop caring about what other people think
When you stop caring about what other people think, you'll feel freer.
当你不再在意别人的看法时,你会感到更自由。
I'm a huge _____1_____, but I think a lot of people have a misconception of what an introvert truly is.
When I say I'm an introvert, a lot of people might jump to conclusions and think _____2_____ or someone who doesn't like people, but this is really not true.
Actually, a lot of Americans are very introverted, but we're also pretty _____3_____ and nice, so some people might confuse this with being outgoing, but that's just a stereotype.
And you also won't get _____4_____ from trying to be something that you're not.
But being introverted doesn't mean that I can't socialize or make friends, and humans are very _____5_____.
So in my alone time, I feel more _____6_____, and being around people can feel really draining.
But being alone doesn't have to mean being _____7_____.
It's helped me gain more independence and also feel more confident.
I enjoy spending my time alone because I like who I am. And I like being able to be _____9_____ and work on my hobbies without feeling like other people next to me are judging me or watching me.
When you stop caring about what other people think, and you're able to fully enjoy being alone with yourself, you'll start to become more _____10_____ and truly happy with who you are.
原声段落播放 · 点击任意句子即可播放
还没有选择句子
I'm a huge introvert,
我是个{内向的人},
but I think a lot of people have a
但我认为很多人对
misconception of what an introvert truly
{内向的人}的真正含义有{误解},
is.
。
When I say I'm an introvert,
当我说我是个{内向的人}时,
a lot of people might jump to conclusions and think
很多人可能会草率地下结论,认为