全英|不是所有的美国女孩子都很外向的 Do introverts need to change?
All-English|Not All American Girls Are Outgoing: Do Introverts Need to Change?

学习步骤
- 1无字幕视频——建立原始语感
- 2纯音频磨听——强化听觉记忆
- 3双语字幕视频——理解对照
- 4重点词汇——精准积累
- 5地道表达——母语化模仿
- 6听音填空——捕捉细节
- 7纯英文本精读——深化理解
- 8中英文本——培养地道翻译能力
记录你听到的关键词、场景和情绪
I am very shy to the point where it's almost like social anxiety.
我非常害羞,几乎到了社交焦虑的地步。
I'm constantly overthinking things.
我总是在过度思考事情。
you have to try your hardest to become an extrovert
你必须尽力成为一个外向的人
I don't think being an introvert is a flaw.
我不认为内向是一种缺陷。
I just suddenly had this epiphany.
我突然有了这个顿悟。
I was so isolated in my own little world.
我在自己的小世界里如此孤立。
trying to conform to what other people want from us.
试图顺从别人对我们的期望。
there might be a lot of mean people or a lot of negativity.
可能会有很多刻薄的人或很多消极情绪。
embracing our true selves is way more fulfilling.
接纳真实的自己更令人满足。
most people are too concerned with their own lives to judge ours.
大多数人太关心自己的生活而无暇评判我们的生活。
social anxiety
I experience social anxiety in large groups
我在大群体中会感到社交焦虑
overthinking things
I'm constantly overthinking things before social events
我在社交活动前总是过度思考
coming off as
I worry about coming off as weird in conversations
我担心在谈话中给人奇怪的印象
push myself
I need to push myself to attend more social events
我需要强迫自己参加更多社交活动
fit in
I tried to change my personality to fit in better
我试图改变性格来更好地融入
hold me back
My fear of embarrassment holds me back socially
我对尴尬的恐惧阻碍了我的社交
comfort zone
I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone
我正尝试走出舒适区
life was passing me by
I felt like life was passing me by when I stayed home
当我呆在家里时,感觉错过了生活
strike up a conversation
I managed to strike up a conversation with a stranger
我成功与一个陌生人开始了对话
live life to the fullest
Don't let fear stop you from living life to the fullest
不要让恐惧阻止你充分体验生活
I am very _____1_____ to the point where it's almost like social anxiety.
I'm constantly _____2_____ things and I always feel like I'm coming off as super weird.
I don't push myself to try new things or even go out in public sometimes because I feel _____3_____.
It's just that I get super _____4_____ in social situations sometimes.
And teachers would constantly tell me in front of the whole class that I was too _____5_____.
Because I don't think being an _____6_____ is a flaw.
And eventually, I was so _____7_____ in my own little world.
And one day when I was walking down the street, I just suddenly had this _____8_____.
After pushing myself out of my comfort zone, it made me realize that life is all about _____9_____.
I think embracing our true selves is way more _____10_____ than trying to conform to what other people want from us.
原声段落播放 · 点击任意句子即可播放
还没有选择句子
I am very shy to the point where it's almost like social anxiety.
我非常害羞,几乎到了{社交焦虑}的地步。
I'm constantly overthinking
我总是在{过度思考}
things and I always feel like I'm coming off as
事情,而且总觉得自己表现得
super weird and I don't push myself to try new
超级奇怪,所以我不会强迫自己去尝试新
things or even go out in public sometimes because I feel scared.
事物,甚至有时候都不敢出门,因为感到害怕。
And when I say social anxiety,
当我说{社交焦虑}时,