内向者隐藏的英语学习超能力
Introverts Have Been Hiding This English Learning Superpower

学习步骤
- 1无字幕视频——建立原始语感
- 2纯音频磨听——强化听觉记忆
- 3双语字幕视频——理解对照
- 4重点词汇——精准积累
- 5地道表达——母语化模仿
- 6听音填空——捕捉细节
- 7纯英文本精读——深化理解
- 8中英文本——培养地道翻译能力
记录你听到的关键词、场景和情绪
She is such an extrovert that she loves being the center of attention.
她是个非常外向的人,喜欢成为关注的焦点。
As an introvert, he prefers reading books alone to attending parties.
作为一个内向的人,他更喜欢独自看书而不是参加派对。
Personality traits exist on a spectrum from introversion to extroversion.
人格特质存在于从内向到外向的范围内。
She took a moment to contemplate her next move.
她花了一点时间仔细考虑下一步行动。
Being observant helps in learning new languages.
观察力敏锐有助于学习新语言。
The actors had a final rehearsal before the opening night.
演员们在首演前进行了最后一次排练。
He spontaneously decided to take a trip to the mountains.
他自发地决定去山区旅行。
She tried to anticipate the questions that might be asked in the interview.
她试图预料面试中可能会被问到的问题。
The marketing team focused on increasing website conversions.
营销团队专注于提高网站的转化率。
He felt overwhelmed by the amount of work he had to do.
他因工作量太大而感到不堪重负。
social butterfly
She's such a social butterfly, always the life of the party.
她真是个社交蝴蝶,总是派对的中心人物。
recharge your social battery
After the party, I need to recharge my social battery by spending some time alone.
派对结束后,我需要独处一段时间来恢复精力。
on a spectrum
People's personalities exist on a spectrum between introversion and extroversion.
人们的性格介于内向和外向之间。
think before you speak
It's always good to think before you speak to avoid misunderstandings.
说话前先思考总是好的,可以避免误解。
take a step back
Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
有时你需要退一步,看看更大的局面。
silent rehearsal method
Using the silent rehearsal method can help you feel more prepared for your interview.
使用无声排练法可以帮助你为面试做好更充分的准备。
practice run
Let's do a practice run of the presentation before the big day.
让我们在大日子之前进行一次演讲的排练。
go a long way
A little preparation can go a long way in making you feel more confident.
一点准备可以大大增强你的信心。
feel overwhelmed
I feel overwhelmed by all the work I have to do.
我对所有要做的工作感到不堪重负。
life of the party
He's always the life of the party, making everyone laugh.
他总是派对的灵魂人物,让每个人都笑起来。
Lots of people think that if you want to speak a second language fluently, you need to be an .
And , people who prefer to spend time alone, are often better at learning languages than extroverts.
When you're introverted, all it means is you prefer to your social battery alone.
Obviously, this exists on a .
But it's important to realize that being introverted does not mean you're .
You might your conversations more after the fact.
Now, the next advantage you have as an introvert is you're probably naturally .
And that's called the silent method.
But I'd say 75% of cases you can actually prepare for your conversations.
So even if it's just a few phrases, a few sentences, a few specific words before you actually get into that conversation, I promise you'll feel a lot more , a lot more comfortable when you are in that environment and when you have to speak English.
原声段落播放 · 点击任意句子即可播放
还没有选择句子
Lots of people think that if you want
很多人认为如果你想
to speak a second language fluently,
流利地说第二语言,
you need to be an extrovert.
你需要成为一个{外向的人}。
You need to be incredibly social.
你需要非常善于社交。
You need to speak to lots of people
你需要和很多人交流
and be what we call a social butterfly.
并且成为我们所说的社交达人。